Our Ski/Snowboard hire
We offer the complete all-round service for the fascination of winter sports from a single source. The rental area is equipped with the latest and most up-to-date skis and snowboards, as well as the appropriate accessories.
In all lengths and sizes, we offer you 1,000 new skis, 100 boards and 120 cutting-edge cross-country skating and Nordic gear, as well as the associated shoes, poles and helmets.
We prepare your winter sports equipment on the cutting edge of technology! Whether waxing, grinding edges, patching, binding adjustment or the perfect race preparation - with us you are right!
The right equipment for you
- We generally recommend carving skis.
- The length of the ski depends on the skill, but they should not exceed the chin.
- The ski poles should extend to slightly above the waist.
- The ski boots must sit comfortably and well and have easy-to-use buckles. We recommend ski socks.
- The binding must be set by a specialist and equipped with ski stoppers.
- Warm and waterproof clothing is essential (ski jacket, ski trousers and gloves).
- For your own safety, we recommend a ski helmet.
- The length of the board varies between freestyle and raceboard, but should not exceed the body height. We recommend chin height.
- The snowboard boots (shoes) must be comfortable and tight and provide stability. The binding should be easy to open and close.
For cross-country skiers
- Breathable clothing
- Skating: The length of the ski should be equal to the body size and the sticks reach to the chin.
- Classic: The skis should be about 20 cm longer than the body size and the sticks reach to the shoulder.