Our Ski/Snowboard hire
We offer the complete all-round service for the fascination of winter sports from a single source. The rental area is equipped with the latest and most up-to-date skis and snowboards, as well as the appropriate accessories.
In all lengths and sizes, we offer you 1,000 new skis, 100 boards and 120 cutting-edge cross-country skating and Nordic gear, as well as the associated shoes, poles and helmets.
|Alpin||1 day||2-3 days||from 4 days|
|Carving Ski Set|
from lenght of 130 cm
|€ 27,-||€ 24,-||€ 22,-|
|VIP Ski Set||€ 29,-||€ 27,-||€ 25,-|
|Kids Carving Ski Set|
until lenght of 130 cm
|€ 15,-||€ 14,-||€ 13,-|
|Snowboard||1 day||2-3 days||from 4 days|
|Set||€ 27,-||€ 24,-||€ 22,-|
|Nordic||1 day||2-3 days||from 4 days|
|Set (Skating/ classic)||€ 20,-||€ 18,-||€ 16,-|
|Accessories (per day)|
|€ 6,-||Ski boots |
from size 24,0
|Ski poles||€ 5,-||Cross-Country Boots||€ 6,-||Helmet||€ 3,-|
|Rodel||€ 8,-||Snowshoes||€ 12,-||Cross-Country poles||€ 8,-|
|for 2 persons||€ 6,-||for 4 persons||€ 12,- |
- All skisets include the IAS security binding setting
- Set = ski, shoe and poles or snowboard and boots
- Rental without shoes - € 3, - / day
- Against breakage and damage a compulsory nominal charge of 10% of the rent tariff is raised.
- Theft is not insured.
We prepare your winter sports equipment on the cutting edge of technology! Whether waxing, grinding edges, patching, binding adjustment or the perfect race preparation - with us you are right!
The right equipment for you
- We generally recommend carving skis.
- The length of the ski depends on the skill, but they should not exceed the chin.
- The ski poles should extend to slightly above the waist.
- The ski boots must sit comfortably and well and have easy-to-use buckles. We recommend ski socks.
- The binding must be set by a specialist and equipped with ski stoppers.
- Warm and waterproof clothing is essential (ski jacket, ski trousers and gloves).
- For your own safety, we recommend a ski helmet.
- The length of the board varies between freestyle and raceboard, but should not exceed the body height. We recommend chin height.
- The snowboard boots (shoes) must be comfortable and tight and provide stability. The binding should be easy to open and close.
For cross-country skiers
- Breathable clothing
- Skating: The length of the ski should be equal to the body size and the sticks reach to the chin.
- Classic: The skis should be about 20 cm longer than the body size and the sticks reach to the shoulder.